10 Causes of mouth odour and its solution
(0) (Reply) (Create New Topic) (Go Down)
|10 Causes of mouth odour and its solution by moesty: 2:21 am On July 26, 2018|
CAUSES OF MOUTH ODOUR
The most common cause of halitosis is bad oral hygiene.
- Crash Diet: This happens during fasting or when there is low carbohydrate leading to the breaking down of fats which produces ketone. This ketone has a bad aroma. This insinuates that hunger causes bad breath.
- Bowel Obstruction: (Rare). Continuous vomiting or bowel obstruction creates a very terrible smell. If you can recall that situation which you belched and the air that came out of your mouth smells like fart of feces. That is what is been spoken of here.
- Tobacco: Most people consider tobacco products as one of the common causes of mouth odour. Cigarette is a major tobacco product. Hence, s*****g causes halitosis.
- Disease: Health conditions like c****r, liver failure and related metabolic diseases cause bad breath due to the chemicals they produce. A condition like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) due to regular reflux of stomach acid, leads to bad breath.
- Ketoacidosis: (Rare). This is more prominent in diabetic patients. When the insulin level is low, the body no longer uses sugar but fat; and the breaking down of the ketone releases a bad odour.
- D***s: D***s or medications can break down and produce bad breath. Examples of such d***s are phenothiazine, nitrates, chemotherapy, chemicals etc.
- Aspiration pneumonia: (Rare). This is a situation in which there is a swelling in the lungs or airways as a result of inhaling vomits, saliva, food or liquid.
- Foreign Body: this is a situation in which one has something from the outside stocked in his/her nasal cavity which decays and smells. This is common in children.
- Dry mouth: This is a health condition known as xerostomia. Normally, saliva keeps the mouth hydrated and helps to wash away dead cells in the mouth, tongue and cavity. The absence of the saliva means pilling of dead cells leading to more awful smell in the mouth. There are diseases that cause xerostomia.
- Dental Hygiene: When one hardly cleans his/her mouth bad breath takes position. One is advised to brush and floss the mouth regularly and should make use of tongue scrapers.
SOLUTION TO MOUTH ODOUR
Easy remedies to halitosis are brushing, flossing, cleaning the tongue, avoiding dry mouth, good food with little or no spice etc.But my best bey on curing bad breadth is to always chew bitter-koala as the last thing at night and the first thing in the morning, then watch mouth odour disappear from you. Try it, especially chewing one bitter kola last thing before you sleep..you will come to thank me more and thank wakanda nation most, cheers!