WAEC 2019 Government answers are available. Click the link below to enter password.
HERE ARE THE THINGS YOU SHOULD DO TO GET THE FREE RUNZ (PAYMENT IS NOT INVOLVED)
Register if you are not yet a member: You need to join Earboard.com for you to get free WAEC 2019 Government RUNZ Here. Registration won’t take you more than 5 minutes and it is completely free!
Invite your friends to Earboard.com: Tell all your classmates / friends about Earboard.com. Invite them by sharing this post with them on Whatsapp, Facebook, Google Plus etc. The more people you invite, the greater chances of getting the free WAEC 2019 Government Expo Answers. The share button is located at the bottom of this post.
Past WAEC Government Answers
No:10 & 7B updated, scroll down… Keep Inviting your friends!
society is a group of individuals involved in persistent social interaction, or a large social group sharing the same geographical or social territory, typically subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations.
i) Interdependence : Society implies interdependence . It is another essential element to constitute society. It is not possible for human being to satisfy his desire in isolation . He cannot live alone . He needs the help of others for his survival . Society fulfills all the needs of the people
ii) Cooperation : Cooperation is also another essential element to
constitute society. Without cooperation , no society can exist . If the members of the society do not work together for the common purposes , they cannot lead a happy and comfortable life
iii) Conflict : Conflict is an ever present phenomenon present in every human society. Not only cooperation but also conflict in necessary fory the formation of society. They must coexist in a healthy society. Conflict is a process of struggle through which all things having into existence .iv) Likeness : Likeness of members in a social group is the primary basis of their mutuality . May be in the beginning assumed or real common lineage, tribal affinity , family benefit or the compactness due to a common to time inculcated between and among the members in the group the feeling of likeness .Likeness means mutuality , and that means Society .
3a) – By Birth : A person is a citizen by birth if either his parents, mother or father is a citizen of a country
– By naturalization : Somebody can become a citizen of a country where he lives through naturalization. This is possible if he can satisfy the constitutional requirements for naturalization
– Marriage or Registration : If a woman is married to a person of another nationality, she can acquire the citizenship of the husband’s country through registration
3b) – Statutory age: An alien can become a citizen of another country if he has attained the required age as stipulated by the law of the country
– Good character : He/She must possess good character
Protonationalism is generally referred to as traditional nationalists who were opposed to giving up their territories because they were denied respectable positions in their land or communities by reason of their race
(i) Economic exploitation: There was economic exploitation of Nigerians by foreign firms
(ii) Administrative post: Nigerians were not allowed to hold any administrative posts and the highest they could attain was that of Chief Clerk
(iii) Lake of adequate educational facilities: The missionaries who were out to provide education did not achieve much due to financial problems
(iv) Racial segregation: Discrimination against the natives was mostly witnessed in the 20th century in Nigeria
-Language barrier There are three languages that are used for communication within the ECOWAS bloc, that is English, French and Portuguese.
– Human Rights Abuses Another problem of the ECOWAS group is the penchant of the member states to abuse the human rights of their citizens. The human rights records of some member states is nothing to write home about
– Financial problems The aims and objectives of the ECOWAS can only be achieved when the financial base of the community is solid. However, some member states are not able to honour their financial obligations to the community
– Strong External Influence: Many of the member states of ECOWAS were former colonies of some former colonial powers. Countries such as Britain, France and Portugal ever had a colony or two that now belong to the ECOWAS group
– Widespread Poverty: Many of the member states of ECOWAS are among the poorest of the poor nations in the world. Many of their citizens earn less that a dollar a day.
Click the button below to enter the password and check whether the answers have been posted or not! Note: Ensure that you are a member of this site and that you have invited at least 10 people to this site before heading to put the password. Failure to obey this rules will result in a serious delay in the time you will see your own answers!
Call or message 09067385575 for more info or any problem at all
Tags: WAEC 2019 Government Expo Answers, Free WAEC 2018 Government Theory and Objective answers, waec2019 runz, waec2019 expo, waec2019 questions and answers on Government. Government WAEC 2019 questions and answers. earboard waec 2018 runz. I need Waec 2019 Government Questions and answers. expo that comes 30 minutes after exam. Expo that comes 60 minutes before exam. Vnguardngr expo. Government 2019 Vanguard community. Waec expo for Government 2019. Log in to get expo now. Correct waec 2019 government Questions and answers for free. WAEC EXPO, WAEC EXPO, WAEC EXPO. GOVERNMENT 2019, GOVERNMENT 2019/ theory and objective (obj questions and answers expo/ runz, Free 2019 WAEC Government Theory And Obj Answers – Expo / Runz
Tags: WAEC 2019/2020 Expo Questions and Answers ,WAEC Expo