|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us / News|
Stats: 9079 members, 32093 topics. Date: Monday, 24th June 2019
HOME GENERAL EDUCATION NEWS MUSIC TECHNOLOGY
2019 JAMB CBT Biology Possible Questions And Answers for Saturday 10th March – Free Expo
|2019 JAMB CBT Biology Possible Questions And Answers for Saturday 10th March – Free Expo by George: 4:11 pm On March 9, 2018|
2019 JAMB STANDARD UTME PREPARATORY TESTS
BIOLOGY : 10/03/19
1 Which of the following is a homostatic response in humans?
2. The Mambila plateau is a unique Nigerian biome located in
3. In Nigeria, the guinea savanna belt borders the
4. The population density of Tridex in an abandoned square farm land of side 200 m was found to be 5 plants per m . The population size of the plant on the farm is
5. Secondary succession is much faster than primary succession because
6. Which of the following is used to test for the presence of lime in a soil sample?
7. The importance of practising crop rotation in agriculture is to
8. The recycling method of solid waste disposal is unsuitable for
9. A non – renewable alternative source of energy is
10. Which of the following is the best explanation for a child who is phenotypically short and born of two tall parents
11. A yellow maize is crossed with a white maize and the first filial generation produce yellow maize only. The white trait is said to exhibit
12. Angiosperms and gymnosperms belong to the plants group known as
13. Which of the following are non-green plants?
14. Sting cells are normally found in
15. Which of the following are differentiated into true roots, stems and leaves
16. To facilitate gaseous exchange, breathing roots have
17. The annulus of fern sporangium helps in
18. One of the features which adapts Paramecium to its environment is the possession of
19. In the earthworm, the cocoon is secreted by the
20. The function of maxillipeds in crayfish is to aid
21. The respiratory organ in the land snail is the
22. The gill rakers of fishes take part in
23. A wide pith with a ring of conducting tissue is characteristic of the root of
24. Which of the following is formed immediately after the first product of photosynthesis?
25. One of the accessory organs of the digestive system is the
26. The element common to protein carbohydrate and lipid is
27. The crown of the mammalian tooth is covered with
28. In the living cells, insufficient oxygen may cause a breakdown of glucose into
29. Which of the following can bring about the greatest increase in the rate of transpiration?
30. In a food chain, each succeeding level in a forward direction represents
31. The disaster that would have the least destructive impact on animal life and balance in nature is
32. The legs and beak of an egret resemble those of the heron because they
33. The factors that determine the distribution of vegetation zones are
34. A cross between an albino female and a genetically normal male will result in offspring that are
35. The pollutants that contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer in the atmosphere are
36. The surest way to combine the best qualities of both parents in the offspring is by
37. Blood grouping in human beings is derived from combinations of
38. The older fossil-bearing rocks, in contrast to the more recent ones, are more likely to contain
39. In a group of male Agama lizards, the one with the brightest head colour is the
40. Example of water-borne and s*x linked diseases are
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2019 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.