|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Join Earboard Affiliate /Contact Us / News|
Stats: 6602 members, 32064 topics. Date: Friday, 22nd February 2019
HOME NEWSLETTER GENERAL NEWS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION AFFILIATE
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
25 Golden Secret to a Successful and Lasting Marriage
|25 Golden Secret to a Successful and Lasting Marriage by Editor: 1:00 am On March 5, 2017|
Couples, falling in love and saying “I do” was very easy. Living without problem is the part that takes a lot of work and stress
My mum got divorced from my dad when i was only 15. Oh, you know the pains? You know the stress of bringing up me without Dad? i do miss him
It’s my turn, am growing so fast and turning into the woman i am dreaming to be. It’s all about getting married? Oh, I don’t want to divorce. Oh am scared of settling down.
I contacted all the married couples and divorcées I knew face to face, through calls and mails just to ask them the real secret in making a marriage successful?
I quickly put them together . READ THEIR SINCERE WORDS OF WISDOM BELOW:
1. OPEN UP TO EACH OTHER: when you say you do, what were you expecting? Oh lack of communication has a great way of making a marriage collapse. Most importantly,open up on everything you are feeling , whether good or bad. You can’t be happy and comfortable when your communication with your partner is limited.
2. Always remember there must be quarreling, but your sense of reconciling so quick can save you a lot of problems.
3. You see s*x? You see kiss? You see touching? Never fail to give it when needed. It’s so easy to get out of this usual thing between the couple which always bring distant. Intimacy and physcial connection should keep you both so connected. Deny your partner his or her right and am sorry when you see him or her cheat.
3. Don’t forget what you are in for because of raising kids. Kids will still grow up
4. Always consider saving your marriage a big thing. Since you dream of a lasting relationship, are you going to care about who did or did not run the washer when you remember last 10 years?always forgive.
5. Always bring out time for yourself, do what makes you happy. Remember to have a lasting marriage, couples have to be individually fufiled.
Lets go of things so easily if you are hurt.
Always be nice to your partner. That thing that made you choose him or her should always remain a reason to be kind to them.
Copy the affiliate link below and Share with your Friends:
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2019 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.