50 Advice I Tell My Girlfriends (And You Should Too)
(0) (Reply) (Go Down)
|50 Advice I Tell My Girlfriends (And You Should Too) by dream: 9:01 am On June 26, 2018|
Tags: Advice ,Education ,ESSAY ,Friendship ,Girlfriend ,Humor ,life ,Love ,Makeup ,Quotes ,s*x
- A can of Coca-Cola fixes everything.
- When in doubt, hold back.
- If your gut instinct says don’t, don’t.
- Stick with the flats.
- But rock the heels anyway.
- Wearing makeup doesn’t make you fake.
- But it’s too much makeup if you have to ask.
- Your G.P. is not a confession of your character.
- A boyfriend does not validate your existence.
- Wear what gracefully makes you feel at ease.
- Your life. Your rules.
- Love unconditionally.
- Because there are so many beautiful reasons in life to smile.
- Keep in touch with long distance friends.
- Join a group of your choosing.
- Learn a hand trade.
- Studying is school.
- Stick to your opinion.
- Give thoughtful gifts.
- Don’t make one mistake twice.
- Make it five or six times just to be sure.
- You don’t owe the world an explanation.
- Don’t offer one.
- Cry out your soul if you want to.
- Laugh just as well.
- Tell me everything.
- You have your right to your pity party.
- Be unapologetic. Stay unapologetic.
- There is no shame in hoping for love.
- Fall in love with yourself first.
- Do not take s*x lightly.
- Always. Respect your body.
- Treat your face like royalty.
- And your skin.
- And your mouth.
- Don’t starve yourself in the name of diet.
- There’s a Taylor Swift song for everything.
- Gone with the wind. Have this book.
- Gentlewoman. Have this book too.
- People will break your heart/ disappoint you.
- If it’s worth fighting for, fight fiercely.
- If you love something, don’t let it go.
- Don’t fight for acceptance.
- If you must fight. Punch first and hit hard.
- Being your best self has nothing to do with your appearance.
- Ice cream also fixes everything.