A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE LOSERS THAT LEFT APC TODAY. n Borgu,
(0) (Reply) (Go Down)
|A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE LOSERS THAT LEFT APC TODAY. n Borgu, by oguntoke20: 1:13 pm On July 30, 2018|
A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE LOSERS THAT LEFT APC TODAY.
The Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said some 10 days ago after a meeting with some Senators and House of Representatives members that the APC has put in place machineries to ensure that those that would leave the party would be those the party can do without. He knws what he was saying. Indeed the APC knws what it has put in place and what it plans to embark on henceforth. Let’s look at the electoral worth of those that crossed to the PDP and the ADC and then determine if their exit will trouble APC. I will pick them one after the other.
- Mosurat Sumonu. Was brought back from UK after leaving her job with the British Customs or is it Immigration. Jobless and with nowhere to go, she was dashed a House of Assembly seat and because of her closeness to Governor Abiola Ajimobi was made the speaker of Oyo House of Assembly in her first tenure. She was thereafter elevated to the Senate. She wants to go back to the Senate and thinks the way to get an automatic ticket is by blackmail. Her political career is gone with the winds. She even committed the mortal sin of teaming up with the Obasanjo in ADC. She shall be taught a bitter political lesson soon.
- Tejuosho. But for Governor Ibikunle Amosun this one can’t even win a counselorship seat in Ogun State. He was about to come third in the 2015 senatorial primaries before Amosun manipulated the whole exercise to pave way for him. The only way he feels he can pay APC and Amosun back was to be hobnobbing with Saraki from day one. He signed an undertaking with Ogun APC to go for one term and come back to renegotiate the second term.. But he felt he is already a big boy in Abuja and so must be given an automatic return ticket. Members of APC in Ogun Central jumped for joy when they learnt he has left APC bcos they fear Amosun might still give him a return ticket. We shall see which faction of Ogun PDP he is joining?
- Rabiu Kwankwaso is being promised the PDP structures in Kano state and for that he’s ported back to his vomit. Watch the fight that will ensure in Kano PDP soon..i am eve surprised he didn’t join his father Obasanjo in ADC . I see ex-Governor Shekarau defecting back to the APC in the next few days. One million Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso can’t stop Buhari from winning Kano state. You can Take that to the banks.
- Abduazeez Nyarko. In two weeks has been in 3 party’s. He first moved from APC to SDP and now to PDP. The man is totally confused. The little said of him the better. But he’s not winning in Adamawa. His governor is waiting patiently for him and Atiku.
- Suleiman Nazif. An Atiku boy personified. Anywhere you find Atiku you will always see him. His only reason for defecting is to be faithful to Atiku even if it means committing political harakiri. He will never go back to the Senate so long as Bauchi State is concerned. He indeed won his election in Bauchi bcos of Buhari but now that he is not with Buhari, political wilderness beckons
- Ubale Shitu. Wants to replace Badaru in Jigawa State. Lol. I am not a fan of Badaru. I don’t care what happens to him. But Ubale is on a mission impossible. Recklessly giving his political career a kiss of death.
- Suleman Hunkuyi. The way some people over rate themselves is sometimes difficult to comprehend. Until SAK came to his rescue this man has never won any election in Kaduna State despite several attempts. He’s now a super star. We shall see. He’s history.
- Usman Nafada. Former Deputy Speaker now Senator wanted the APC Governorship ticket in Gombe and when Goje refused to listen to him he jumped ship to PDP to replace Dankambo. Meanwhile he’s from the same senatorial zone with the outgoing Governor who wants to go to the Senate. He’s on a voyage to nowhere.
- Isa Misau. Another over bloated egocentric clown who picked up an unnecessary fight with his Governor in Bauchi state. A state Buhari has always won effortlessly and will always win without stress.
- Soji Akanbi of APC Oyo State. Lol. The Southwest are consolidating for either Osinbajo or Tinubu in 2023. All hands are on deck. Nothing that Akanbi will do will change that. He’s on his own.
- Gemade. Of all the lot his defection look the most strategic and tactical. The local political terrain is toxic against APC now. I see him benefiting from the self sponsored killings going on in Benue State but who knows.
- Shaba Lafiagi and Rabiu Ibrahim. Saraki political lackeys. This is the year Saraki will be demystified in Kwara and all these charlatans will be buried along with him.
- Melaye. Finished already. An open book. Nothing new to say. Will not come back to the Senate. Why? The seat has being zoned to another local government and he can’t even get it. The PDP in his senatorial district are already restive over him.
Pls save this post. Let’s compare notes in February 2019 after the elections. Thanks for your rapt attention.
I am Funsho Amujo. #Copied