|Join Earboard Forum / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 37087 members, 32271 topics. Cached on: Tuesday, 12th October 2021
Avoid wall garkors in your home
|Avoid wall garkors in your home by lasbrey20: 2:12 pm On July 29, 2018|
The slippery House Lizard known as Wall Gecko also called Omo’nle in Yoruba fell into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife in Nigeria unknowingly and it killed the woman and her 9 children after eating.
Another woman who prepared Tea in a kettle which the gecko fell into, all the family that drank the tea died.
Please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; it also goes with “aljanus” (jinns) – verifiable.
Therefore do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home.
God bless u as u pass this message across to your family and friends.
Omo’nle or Tsaka or Wall Gecko, is causing too much deaths at various homes these days, let it not bring death messengers to ur home.
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2021 Forumer. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.