|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Join Earboard Affiliate /Contact Us / News|
Stats: 6549 members, 32060 topics. Date: Monday, 18th February 2019
HOME NEWSLETTER GENERAL NEWS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION AFFILIATE
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
Complete List of Latest MTN Data Plans and Subscription Codes for 2018
|Complete List of Latest MTN Data Plans and Subscription Codes for 2018 by Editor: 12:00 am On January 5, 2018|
MTN has been seen in 2017, frustrating their data plan prices by increasing and decreasing the plans to suite users needs but hopefully, they finally arrived at the one that all subscribers would love to pay their penny to activate, since they are flexibile and affordable.
There are the data plans that are worth paying for but I can assure you thatMTN latest 2018 data plans are among. You need to figure out how much data you can consume before paying for it because MTN new data plans could half the bill.
If you are reading this, am guessing you are looking for the best data plans from MTN but moreover, you need to spend a little penny to afford the plan that will perform all the necessary tasks you want.
You almost have 2GB of data for just a thousand naira unlike the previous data plan that offers 350MB for N1,300. Ohh!You could see that right?
Sometimes, people thinks Glo data plans is the best because they offer up massive data plans at low costs but can you compare their speed? Who will like to purchase a data plan that cannot offer up what is expected from it. Imagine, getting 4GB at N1,000 but the network couldn’t allow you finish it up.Ohh! That’s bad and annoying!
These plans can work effortlessly on any device that can access the internet. Be it, Laptop (through Modem), Android smartphone, PSP console, IOS devices like Apple & others, Wrist watches that can connect the internet and many others.
MTN Data Plans, Activation Codes and Prices
Moreover, some current MTN data plans have additional bonus that can be used between 1am to 7am. These bonus are time-restricted, you don’t expect it to browse a whole day like the main data plan.
MTN Daily Plans
1. 50MB for N100: This plan is 5 times far better than what we used to get (i.e 30MB for N100). Imagine getting that little data volume for that price. So, MTN reconsidered everything and offer up 50MB for N100 with additional 20MB. It valid for 24 hours which is complete full day.
To opt-in this plan, dial *104#or quickly send an SMS of104to131and you are done subscribing.
2. 150MB for N200: This is another daily plan from MTN that will give 150MB with just N200. The 150MB can be used in a day. I think this is one of the best data plan from MTN, since the data can be used to do anything one wishes on the internet without restrictions.
MTN Weekly Plans
3. 150MB for N300: What a flexible data plan! With N300, you get a wholesome 150MB internet data. You might have been confused that the daily plan of 150MB for N200 and this weekly plan are same and similar. No, the validity makes the difference. The weekly plan valid for 7 days while the daily valid for a day. Are you the type that could manage a data up to a week or the type that just want to boost up GP and fire up the data within a twinkle of an eye. Your choice determines the one you can activate, since it also determines about how you have figured out your data consumption rate.
4. 500MB 250MB (Bonus data) for N500 : The plan is awesome. Just N500 will give you 500MB, not only that, you also get an additional 250MB data that’s usable between 1am to 7am on daily basis.
To opt-in this plan, dial *102#or quickly send an SMS of102to131and you are done subscribing.
MTN Monthly Data Plans
5. 1GB (500MB bonus data) for N1,000: This monthly plan valid for 30 days. Within 30 days, you can browse, download and enjoy up your internet data at your comfortable time within the period. With just N1,000, you’ll get 1GB data plus 500MB as an additional bonus that’s usable between 1am to 7am on daily basis.
To opt-in to this plan, dial *106#or send106 to 131 as SMS text message to activate the plan.
6. 1.5GB for N1,500: This plan give you the data without restrictions. You don’t have to get additional bonus that’s restricted to time. By adding N500, you’d get 1.5GB data as main data which will valid for 30 days.
7. 2.5GB 1GB (Bonus data) for N2,000: This plan is good for a heavy Internet user but you need to pay a penny to activate it. You get 2.5GB data plus 1GB as an additional bonus that can be used from 1am to 7am on daily basis. It valid for 30 days which is complete full month.
8. 5GB for 3,500: This plan give you the data without restrictions. You don’t have to get additional bonus that’s restricted to time. By adding N3,500, you’d get 5GB data as main data which will valid for 30 days.
9. 10GB for N5,000: Their mind would have flied out, once they see that 10GB data plan cost N5,000. The plan is for those who download heavily and knows their data consumption rate. The plan valid for 30 days.
10. 22GB for N10,000: Some minds are like, “how will I get 22GB data for huge N10,000“. I assure you that for some people it’s actually a soft spot to those who use the internet for small scale business. The plan gives you unparalleled access to cyberspace for a complete month (30 days).
MTN 60/90 Days Quarterly Plans
11. 50GB for N20,000: You can activate this plan if you are a super heavy data user or a business owner. You can connect to your devices and accessories and enjoy up the data with your families or business workers. It valid for 60 Days.
To opt-in to this plan, dial *118#or send118to131as SMS text message to activate the plan.
12. 85GB for N50,000: Internet walkers can crawl up this data into their phone and bang it up without a blink. Business owners and heavy internet users will found this data reasonable and not scary like the average users. It valid for 90 Days (3 months).
MTN NIGHT PLAN
You only have to migrate to MTN Pulse by dialling *406# USSD code. If you are the type that hates to migrate, the migration is just like a breeze because one dial gives immediate migration.
The night plan can be used and utilized between12am to 4amin the night and is only valid for one night. However, multiple night plan activation in a night isn’t allowed.
With N25, you get500MBdata by sending “NIGHT” to131as text message and you’re done.
How to Subscribe For MTN Data Plans
How to Check MTN Data Plans
Copy the affiliate link below and Share with your Friends:
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2019 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.