The recommended novel for the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME is Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi. In this article, you will learn about possible questions that could be lifted from the novel.
Jamb Official Logo
As a prospective candidate, you would love to know some possible questions that JAMB could lift from the novel “Sweet Sixteen”.
Sweet Sixteen is an interesting novel which readily captures the attention of readers. But with the way JAMB used to set their questions, you may not be able to answer their questions correctly. So in order to get all the questions correct, you need to know the method JAMB uses for their questions. Sometimes, those things you consider important are never set while some of the things you will probably neglect are always on the first page.
Summary of the Jamb Novel “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullai
Possible Questions from JAMB 2019 Sweet Sixteen Novel
Below are the expected questions from Jamb’s “Sweet Sixteen”;
- Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
- Bolaji Adelaji
- Bolaji Abdullahi
- Bolade Abdullahi
- Jerry Agada
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
- How old was Aliya in the Novel?
- According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive s*x education doesn’t encourage kids to have s*x.
- KOTL means……
- Kiss On The Lips
- Kiss On The Labs
- Kiss On-top The Lips
- Kiss On-top The Legs
Answer: Kiss on-top the lips
- …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’S*X’.
- Mr. James
- Mr. Bello
Answer: Mr. Bellow
- Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
- Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
- S*x Addict
- Beautiful Lady
- First Lady
Answer: First Lady
- Who asked this question “what do HAK and KOTL mean?”
- Mr. Bello
- First Lady
- Mr. Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.
- an Accountant
- Where were the students were caught having S*X?
- At the Chapel
- Behind a Lawn Tennis Court
- At the Basketball Court
- In the Toilet
Answer: At the Basketball Court
- …………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet Sixteen
- Mr. Bello
- Mrs. Bello
- Mr. Fayose
From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seem to be Hiding from them.
Theoretical Questions from NgPortals.com
- At what age did Aliyah start menstruating
At what age did Aliyah start wearing a bra
Who told Mr. Bello that Aliyah have started menstruating
Who said this “do you know that too much sugar affects ladies doing m**********n?
What is the color of Aliyah’s mug
What is Mr. Bello’s best color
Who said this “Pay me so that I can teach you the secret to making his tea ”
The letter Mr. Bello sent to Aliyah on her 16th birthday was based on the outings they had
Who is Aunty Gigs
Who is Aunty Molara
Common s*x is everywhere, who said this
Don’t tell me you don’t Netflix, who said this
Who wanted his son to be a lawyer
What was Aliyah’s first Ambition
What did she later concluded on becoming
Who is an Asthmatic patient
Aliyah’s chemistry grade
Why did Aliyah’s friend cheat during the physics exam
I don’t think she is happy with what she did, who said this
Parents shouldn’t compare their children with each other said by who?
- Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen?
- What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS.”How time flies”
- In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medalist?
- To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
ANS. Not being intelligent.
- What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
ANS. The letter.
- What is Aliya’s mother profession?
- What is the name of Aliya’s father?
ANS. Mr. Bello
- To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
- At the birth of Aliya, what was the father’s profession?
- The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was?
ANS. Achievements not birthday.
- The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is?
ANS. Bolaji Abdullahi.
- What name disgusted Aliya most?
ANS. You could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
- At What age did Aliya start wearing a bra?
ANS. At the age of ten.
- At what age did Aliya get into secondary school?
- What was Aliyas perception about her roommate Grace?
ANS. She was a nice and generous person.
- What was the proof that Aliya was serious in her chemistry for the term?
ANS. It reflected in her continuous Assessment and she made an A at the end of the term.
- What kind of girls did Mr. Bello say boys like?
ANS. Dumb girls.
- According to sweet sixteen, what is the main aim of a chess game?
ANS. To capture opponents king.
- Why did Aliya not return Tokunbos teddy bear which he gave her on Valentine’s day?
ANS. She thought she won’t do that without hurting him.
- Aliya’s religion was?
ANS. Islamic religion.
- What is the title of Aliyas 16th birthday letter?
ANS. ”Letter to my daughter”
- What was Aliya’s sixteenth birthday present?
ANS. A portable digital Camera.
- What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS. It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
- What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday?
ANS. Dressing her bed.
- What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
ANS. A girl who needs to live up to people’s expectation
- What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days?
ANS. ”By the way do you still have your inhalers”
- What sickness was Aliya suffering from
- What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo.
ANS. “Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
- Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?.
ANS.The duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo traveling to Ireland.
- What is Bobo’s real name?
- She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
- What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
ANS. She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
- Apart from Public relations job, another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
ANS. Stand up comedy.
- Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
- What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings?
ANS. They are annoying.
- What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
ANS. Miss. Salako.
- “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why?
ANS. To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as m**********n which made the whole class burst into laughter.
- What was people’s perception of Grace?
ANS. People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
- Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
ANS. The principal.
- What was written on the teddy bears heart-shaped embossment gave to Aliya by Tokunbo?
ANS. I love you.
- To perform well in the terminal examination what was Aliya’s plan?
ANS. To improve her question answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed each question.
- What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter?
ANS. Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
- At primary school, Aliya’s father was working with a?
ANS.Public Relations Agency.
Closing Comment: Possible Questions from Jamb Novel (Sweet Sixteen).
Having gone through the whole questions, it is important to note that it is no number of questions that will guarantee your success without you reading the recommended novel from page 1 to the end. Read the novel in between the line and try as much as possible to understand the whole story. Nevertheless, remember to always have a good timetable for your study. Don’t devote all your time reading one novel, forgetting your other subjects and areas to cover. We know that this is not easy, but we urge you to do your best and leave the rest for God.
Please share this with your friends
Tags: Featured ,Jamb 2019 Expo / Runs Answers ,jamb 2019/2020 ,Jamb Latest News