|Join Earboard Forum / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 23676 members, 32214 topics. Date: Saturday, 8th August 2020
|ADS: Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
Harvard University 2019 Scholarships for Nigerian Students – See How to Apply
|Harvard University 2019 Scholarships for Nigerian Students – See How to Apply by Blogger: 3:37 pm On January 19, 2019|
Harvard University Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2019 is currently ongoing.
How to Get a 100 Percent Scholarship in Harvard University
Harvard university is no doubt one of the best universities one can get in the US. The prestigious university is offering fully funded scholarship to international students for undergraduate and post graduate studies. As a Nigeria, you can be opportune to study in the university for Free through this scholarship program.
Harvard University Scholarships for Nigerian Students
The aim of the scholarships is to help international students to study in one of the best universities in the world and over the years. You could imagine what you would become if you study in the Harvard university. To say that you would be successful is an understatement.
Harvard University was founded in 1636 in Massachusetts, USA. It is the oldest institute of higher learning in the U.S. and is associated with wealth, power, prestige, and high academic standards.
This university is part of the Ivy League, an association made of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. The other members of the Ivy League include Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth, and Brown.
Requirements for Harvard University Scholarship
As a First Year Applicant
All first-year applicants both international and the United States candidates must complete the Common Application, Coalition Application, or Universal College Application, along with the needed requirements, which include:
1. Harvard College Questions for the Common Application, the Universal College Application Harvard supplement or Coalition Application
2. $75 fee (or request a fee waiver)
3. ACT or SAT (with or without writing)
4. 2 SAT Subject Tests (recommended, except in the case of economic hardship.)
5. Optional: AP or other examination results
6. School Report and high school transcript
7. Teacher Report (2)
8. Midyear School Report
9. Final School Report
As a Transfer Applicant
If you are a transfer applicant you must complete an application, along with the required documents and some special forms for transfers. This includes:
1. Transfer application from the Common Application, Universal Application or Coalition Application
2. Harvard College Questions as well as Writing Supplement for the Common Application
3. $75 fee or a fee waiver
4. ACT or SAT (with or without writing)
5. 2 SAT Subject Tests (recommended, except in the case of economic hardship.)
6. Optional: AP or other examination results
7. College/Dean’s/Registrar’s report
8. College Transcript
9. College Instructor Recommendation (2)
10. High School Transcript
As a Visiting Undergraduate Applicant
There is an exceptional application for Visiting Undergraduate Students from another institution that spends a semester or year studying at Harvard. The requirements include:
1. $75 application fee
2. TOEFL (if English is not your native dialect)
3. Optional: SAT or ACT(with or without writing)
4. Dean’s Letter of Permission
5. Faculty Recommendation (2)
6. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
7. Official high school transcript
8. Official university transcript
As a Master’s/Ph.D. Student
1. Online application form and application fee of $105
2. Uploaded transcripts to the online application
3. Three letters of recommendation
4. Statement of Purpose
5. GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
6. Demonstration of English Proficiency for international students (TOEFL of 80)
7. Writing sample where required
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
They accept the Common Application, the Universal College Application, and the Coalition Application. Each is treated equally by the Admissions Committee. Complete and submit your materials as soon as possible to ensure full and timely consideration of your application.
If you use the Common Application, you must submit your application before your supporting materials (Secondary School Report, Teacher Reports, etc.) can be released to a college.
Until you submit your own application sections, no part of your application will be transmitted to the Harvard Admissions Office. The Universal College Application does not require this same process.
After you have sent your application, they will send you an acknowledgement of receipt within two weeks of receiving your application.
If you do not receive an acknowledgement after two weeks, contact them at www.colledge.harvard.edu/contact-us. Choose the category “Your Submitted Application,” then the subject “Confirm Receipt of Application” in the drop-down menu, or call 617-495-1551.
Primary mailing address
Massachusetts Hall Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone No.: +1 (617) 495-1000
Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Harvard College 86 Brattle Street Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone No.: +1 (617) 495-1551
Fax No.: +1 (617) 495-8821
Undergraduate Financial Aidt
Phone No.: +1 (617) 495-1581
Harvard University Public Affairs & Communications
Phone No.: +1 (617) 495-1585
Harvard University Police Department
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2020 Forumer. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.