|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Join Earboard Affiliate /Contacts / News|
Stats: 3183 members, 1647 topics. Date: Thursday, 20th September 2018
HOME NEWSLETTER GENERAL NEWS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION AFFILIATE
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
How To Detect A Wife Material In Nigeria; 40 Tests She Must Pass
|How To Detect A Wife Material In Nigeria; 40 Tests She Must Pass by Editor: 12:00 am On March 11, 2017|
Wife Material and husband material has become one of the most used phrase by single men and women who place standards that their partners must meet.
It is somehow funny how most single Nigerian men place too high moral standard for women they wish to get married to. The same way women place so much financial expectations on their dream husband.
In men’s words, she has to be wife a material, 12 yards of sample lace and more and in women’s world, his bank account needs to be overflowing.
According to a list shared by an eligible Nigerian bachelor who intends to get married in 2017, below are the wife material requirements for women who ashould apply.
1. Should have natural hair.
Similarly, relationship expert Joro Olumofin, wrote an open letter to Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria giving them test tips that a woman should pass before they make her their wife.
Surprisingly, Joro’s list of tests has little similarities with the above wife material list. This is an indication that most Nigerian men want similar qualities from their wife to be.
Joro says he was inspired by a conversation he had with a couple. He realized that unlike in the days of our parents when getting a bride was based on family reputation and recommendation, it is harder these days to identify the ONE because of social media and wedding pressure.
Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover:
1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car
2.Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer on your wedding, because you’re saving up.
3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts.
4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you’re quitting your job to be a DJ or barber.
5. Wake her up by 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup.
6. Tell her you’re celibate and you don’t want s*x till marriage.
7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.
8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.
9. If you have a beard, shave it all up Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food.
10. Propose without a ring.
11. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage
12. Tell her she must attend mid-week service and join the choir mistress gild.
13. Tell her you’re going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo
14. Tell her to add your mom, dad and all siblings on social media and bbm
15. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.
16. Tell her you’re going for a course and she should wait for you. be it (MSc, MBA, Phd).
17. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you.
18. Tell her she can’t w***h Zee world or
19. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments.
20. Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. W***h her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true “ID” persona/archetypes of your partner.
In a nut shell, with or without the above criteria people still get married every Saturday. At the end of the day, it’s a matter of finding that one person who is not perfect but has strengths that compliment your weaknesses and flaws that your strength can uphold.
NB: The above wife material criteria were created for the purpose of humor. Readers are advised to use discretion.
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)