|Join Earboard Forum / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 32753 members, 32391 topics. Cached on: Thursday, 15th April 2021
|ADS: Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
How to Easily Pass Neco 2017 Literature-In-English (Objective & Prose) Exam
|How to Easily Pass Neco 2017 Literature-In-English (Objective & Prose) Exam by Blogger: 12:00 am On July 4, 2017|
Literature-In-English is an important subject for all the Arts Students. In this post I will show you how to easily pass it. Neco Literature-In-English exam could be very hard for some students. There are quite a lot of things to learn and keep track of. However, there are some steps you can take to succeed in the exam.
1. Start early. Don’t wait to study until the night before a big exam! Particularly with a subject such as English literature, where you will probably be asked analytical questions as well as content questions, you must have time to familiarize yourself with some of the complexities of your material. Being able to summarize the plot or name some characters is unlikely to be all you’ll need to do.
2. Examine what you already know. Write out all the details you can remember from your first reading of the text, as well as anything you remember from your course lectures. Don’t “cheat” by looking at your notes or your text — just write down what you are confident you remember. This will be your starting base and will reveal any gaps in your knowledge.
3. Consider whether there are literary terms you’re unfamiliar with.Many tests and exams in English literature want you to be familiar with some key terms, such asstanza, irony, alliteration, speaker,andfigurative language.While you’re not likely to be expected to have comprehensive knowledge of literary terminology, understanding some of these key concepts will be important to your success. There are many guides available that can help you find definitions for important literary concepts, but here are a few crucial terms:
4. Look at sample questions, if you can.If you were given a study guide or sample questions, see how much of this material you are already familiar with. This will help you zone in on what needs more work and make a study plan.
5. Summarize each chapter or act in bullet points after you read through the text for the second time.This will make future review easier, as you will have a rough summary to work from.
6. Make out character profiles for each main character.Include anything important that the character says or does, along with links to other characters in the text.
For plays, you may want to note any speeches that seem particularly important, such as Hamlet’s “To be or not to be” speech or the “attention must be paid” speech from Arthur Miller’sDeath of a Salesman.
7. Outline any problems the characters face.This can often be even more helpful than chapter summaries. What challenges and conflicts do the main characters face? What are their goals?
8) How can he overcome his natural tendency to overthink things to work up the courage to take the revenge he wants?
9. Determine whether these problems are solved.Sometimes, problems are solved fairly neatly at the end of a story: the Death Star is destroyed inStar Wars,the One Ring is destroyed and Aragorn restored as King inLord of the Rings. Sometimes, problems are solved but not in ideal ways: for example, Hamletdoesachieve his revenge and fulfill the ghost’s request, but he also kills several innocent people along the way and ends up dead himself. Understanding whether characters achieved their goals, or why they didn’t, will be useful in discussing the works in your exam.
10. Remember some important statements made.While you don’t necessarily need to memorize important statements or speeches, remembering what they’re generally about can be very helpful when you go to make an argument about a text.
11. Make more detailed notes, including main themes in the text and how each character is important in the text.Don’t skimp on detail here! Noting that “the tone of Mary Shelley’sFrankensteinis very sinister” won’t be much use in the exam if you don’t have a way to describe what’s making itfeelsinister.
（去哪买国外毕业证）购买毕业证/请加Q微2026614433/堪萨斯州立大学毕业证/成绩单Q微2026614433/ 办美国毕业证/文凭dfiploma asfdaf / 留学被劝退办毕业证/阿拉巴马大学毕业证/UA毕业证/Q微2026614433/留学被开除留学/办国外毕业证/改成绩单分数/补留学被劝退办毕业证University of Alabama / 留学被劝退办毕业证/俄勒冈大学毕业证/UO毕业证/Q微2026614433/留学被开除留学/办国外毕业证/改成绩单分数/补留学被劝退办毕业证UniversityofOrego sdfafasf /
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2021 Forumer. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.