So you’ve been seeing this yummy bunny lately and you want to know if what is going on is real? Does he like like you?
Fortunately, it’s not rocket science to find out if the hot guy you’re crushing on likes you back. Here’s 5 things every guy (there are exceptions) does, when they are into a gal.
- Texting: he’s always texting you. Good morning texts, goodnight texts, I miss you texts, how’s your day going? texts, what are you doing? texts, have you eaten? texts, who’s that guy on your dp texts…. He’ll always text because he loves hearing from you and he wants to let you know you’re always on his mind.
- Calling: he won’t just text, (texting is for boys, calling is for men) he’ll call! Just to hear your voice. He’ll load that airtime and go to a quiet corner even when he’s at work or out with friends and call you just to say “hi” and hear you say “hi” back. For him, your voice he’s a melody he’s addicted to and he’ll always need a fix of it.
- Meeting With You: when a guy is into a gal, he’ll want to meet with her, a lot, often. And not just at his place (you know what I’m saying right? Lol), but everywhere else. He’d invite her out on special dates, events with friends and family, a personal trip, anything that promises spending time with her. He’ll always want to meet up.
- Listening: he may talk a lot about himself, but that’s just because he wants to impress you. Don’t be overwhelmed if this happens, just cut in politely. The truth is he’d be more than happy to listen as well. Not just hear… but listen. He wants to hear about your day, experiences, favorite memories, the things that make you tick, the things that make you laugh, your not so good side. He doesn’t mind just sitting there across from you, next to you, holding you and just listening about how Jane from Audit completely stole your look. He’ll listen to all your nuances no matter what they are and even encourage you to talk more. He’ll listen because he wants to be there for you and genuinely cares.
- Words Of Affirmation: If a guy likes you, he’ll tell you! It’s just that simple. Apart from all the other beautiful gestures, he’ll tell you he likes you, is crazy about you, is interested in getting to know you more, wants to pursue something special with you. He’ll have a special name he calls you, which can be anything from something sweet sounding like “sugar” to something hilarious like “google bae” or even a mixture because you could never be described with just one word/phrase.
Finally, there’s always gut instinct. The guy you are with may be unusual and show his affection in unconventional ways. Then, you’ll have your gut instincts. Our gut instincts are rarely wrong and very good at recognizing red flags, so you can rely on it.
I hope this article helped. Kisses.
Tags: Advice ,Dating ,ESSAY ,Family ,Love ,Marriage ,Men ,Relationship ,Romance