Important Lessons from the Eagle
(0) (Reply) (Go Down)
|Important Lessons from the Eagle by kate18: 6:01 pm On August 7, 2018|
The Eagle has been known for centuries to symbolise strength, courage, beauty, elegance, respect and grace. These aforementioned characteristics and prowess of the eagle makes it so important and of great symbol to humans. Its interesting features have also been used to symbolise leadership and elegance. We can learn from the eagle and apply it to our personal lives and improve our leadership skills.
- One basic feature of the eagle I love so much is its ability to fly at higher altitude than other birds ever known. They do not mix nor fly with other birds. They love to make their territories at higher altitude with so much elegance. They are fearless birds who would attack any prey regardless of its size and carry it high into the sky, thereby rendering it powerless. Great leaders are fearless like the eagle and confront any challenge or enemy that comes their way. Learn to face your challenges with courage and determination to overcome them.
- Another interesting fact about eagles we can learn from is their strong vision. The eagle can see and search out their prey from far distances above ground level. Their strong vision enable them to focus on their surrounding and see their enemies around them in order to act fast and scare them away or kill them. Vision is important in the life of every individual if you want to be successful. Everyone must have a clear vision and remain focused to achieve his or her personal goals.
- Eagles don’t run away from the storm, in fact, they love it. They have a unique ability to ride higher through the storm. They love to ride in the winds of the storm to higher altitudes. Challenges are common in life, we do not have to run away from them. Learn to face it head-on and you will see yourself ride through it and fight it successfully.
- The mother eagle trains her younger ones to fly by riding with an eaglet on her back, then she drops it suddenly into the air, thereby helping the eaglet discover the true essence of her wings. Great leaders help others to grow and effectively utilize their potentials. Learn to teach and guide others especially your followers to be independent or matured like the mother eagle does.
- Also, eagles do not eat dead animals. They carefully watch and wait patiently for the right time and opportunity to attack and kill their prey. Do not settle for less, remain focused, recognize opportunity and make good use of them.
- Eagles protect and teach their children till they can be independent. He constructs a well-protected nest for its young ones. We should also learn to offer necessary support and protection to our younger ones or followers till they can stand independently.
- The eagle never gives up its hope of living. When it grows old to about 30 years of age, it retreats to a cave to shed its old wings and beak, then waits for about five months to regrow new ones and emerge with more elegance and royalty. Never give up on life, hopes and dreams, learn from past mistakes and renew your strength for better days ahead.
The eagle is an extraordinary bird with noble features that we all must learn from. If I would be any bird, I would rather be an eagle so I can soar higher.
Tags: Eagle Altitude Elegance Beauty