|Join Earboard Forum / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 16638 members, 32208 topics. Date: Thursday, 2nd April 2020
|ADS: Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Recruitment Update
|Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Recruitment Update by dannydollarboss: 8:59 am On January 11, 2018|
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins truthless in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 creditsin not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language
(2) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22years for non-tradesmen & women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
(4) Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
(5) Click here to Download Nigerian Army Up-to-date Past Questions.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
(1) Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
ii) Local Government Area CertificationForm.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form. For more information about application form –click here
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
(2 ) (Reply)
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2020 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.