|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Join Earboard Affiliate /Contact Us / News|
Stats: 6525 members, 32052 topics. Date: Saturday, 16th February 2019
HOME NEWSLETTER GENERAL NEWS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION AFFILIATE
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
NYSC 2018 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A
|NYSC 2018 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A by prosper: 3:39 am On April 1, 2018|
The NYSC Timetable for 2018 has been released. Nigerian graduates who are shortlisted for the 2018 National Youths Service Corps, are advised to go through the timetable and ensure that you don’t miss important update.
1. 2018 NYSC Pre-mobilization exercise for Batch A started on 5TH March, 2018 and ended on 9th of the same month.
2. Briefing/Sensitisation of Final Year students otherwise called prospective corps started on 5th March and will be ending on April, 16th.
3. Showing of all approved programmes for Institutions on NYSC website for feedback and cross checking started on 9th March and ended on 13th march.
4. Compiling of Prospective Corp’s member by Corps producing institutions started on 5th March and ended on 16th March
5. Uploading of Senate approved results for qualified candidates started on 5th march and ended on 19th march and ended on 24th March
6. Online registration for locally and foreign trained graduates started on 26TH March and will be ending on 8th April
7. Deployment and printing of call-up of letters by the ICT Department starts
8.Notification of call-up letters to institutions starts on 12 April and ends on 15thApril.
9. Online printing of deployment/ deposition letter by institutions producing corp’s member starts on 12th and end on 16th April
Finally, 2018 NYSC orientation follow suit.
Copy the affiliate link below and Share with your Friends:
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2019 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.