|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 8691 members, 32044 topics. Date: Monday, 12th August 2019
HOME GENERAL EDUCATION NEWS TECHNOLOGY
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
How to Play and Win Baba Ijebu Nigerian Lotto – Check Result (Winning Number)
|How to Play and Win Baba Ijebu Nigerian Lotto – Check Result (Winning Number) by Flex: 12:00 am On May 19, 2017|
Baba Ijebu is a popular Nigerian premier lotto with head office in Lagos. In this post, I will show you how to play Baba Ijebu Nigerian lotto. You will also learn how to check Baba Ijebu result or the winning numbers. Baba Ijebu is known for its big payout. You can win a lot by staking a small amount of money. However, you can also lose a lot of money while playing the game. In order to increase your chance of winning Baba Ijebu lotto, you need to learn some aspects of the game. The game, like any other games, has a lot to do with luck. You need a bit of luck to win the game. I advise you not to go for Baba Ijebu lotto if you hardly ever win a game.
How to play Baba Ijebu Nigerian Lotto
1. 3 Direct: This plan is one of the highest paying plan, as the name implies it means you need to get 3 numbers out of the 5 winning numbers, Example when you play 02-11-25 and it appears to the winning numbers, then you have won your self a lot depending on the amount you use to play it. 100 naira will give you more than 200,000 naira.
Note:You should also know that 3 direct plan is the hardest to win because when you play 3 numbers if two comes leaving one behind then you don’t win but the rule is to perm the 3 numbers and if 2 appears you will still win.
2. 2 Sure: This one is called two sure, it means playing 2 numbers which you think that might be among the winning numbers. Example 10-80 or 23-51 if two of them come as the winning number, then you have won yourself some cash. 2 Sure cannot be compared with 3 direct because 3 direct gives money more than 2 sure but can easily be won more than 3 direct because you only need to get 2 numbers not 3.
3. Banker: it means you have one single number which you are convinced that will come among winning numbers, when you don’t want to lose game by finding the matching number that will also guarantee your win you can play one single number though it doesn’t give much.
4. One against Others: You can stand one number against other numbers, you can stand 1 number against 10 numbers. Example: when you stand 34 against 11-33-23-09-12, it is a must that 34 must come with one of 11-33-23-09-12 before you can win anything.
5. Permutation: Finally this one is called Permutation, it means combining few numbers and expecting to get 2 numbers inside the winning numbers that is the only way to win in permutation and you can perm up to 10 numbers.
Note: Permutation is the best option when you are expecting to Increase the staking price and at the same time increasing the winning chances, the more number you perm is the more expensive it becomes though if you are looking for something big stick to 3 direct and 2 sure when playing Baba Ijebu Lotto Game.
How to win Baba Ijebu Nigerian lotto
1. Forecasting Lotto: This method involves using the past lotto results to forecast lotto upcoming wining numbers. Forecasting involves luck, chance, or whatever you may call it. One can’t really depend on this method.
2. Targeted Numbers: In this scenario, you can choose to keep playing a selected group of numbers and keep playing them all the time. Like if you choose to be playing 59-23 and 69-77 it means that when ever 59-23 or 69-77 appears then you have won the game.
3. Trust Your Instincts: you should only do this if you have tested your instincts on one or more occasions and it passed the test. Try using it to play baba ijebu Lotto and you will be surprised at the good outcome.
3. Dreams: similar to instincts, if you know your dreams come to pass, then try it on your Baba Ijebu Lotto. At the same time remember that sometimes dreams fail. Only do this if you’re sure.
How to check Baba Ijebu Result
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2019 George Gosmooth. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.