|Join Earboard Forum / LOGIN! / Advertise / Contact Us|
Stats: 36896 members, 32271 topics. Cached on: Wednesday, 22nd September 2021
Simple Ways To Resolve Smartphones Freezing Problems
|Simple Ways To Resolve Smartphones Freezing Problems by blessingarizona: 11:48 pm On August 18, 2018|
You will get irritated when your smartphone starts having freezing issues. Often, it happens when you make some urgent outgoing calls or picking up incoming calls, your smartphone freezes. You face problems in opening the apps or your mobile is not running smoothly, then you should work for this hanging problem. Here, are some solutions that will help you to get rid of this problem of freezing.
unwanted data. The problem can be easily solve from your phone
This problem can solve easily from setting.
Go to setting>>Storage>>Click on the cache and click on the ok to clear caches.
2. Too much use of phone memory: To solve the hanging problem in your Android phone save your songs, videos and other data.
You can move your files to the external memory and by selecting external memory as default memory helps to store photos and video which clicked by Camera.
3. Clear Background Application: We sometimes open different application which do not only affect our battery but causes hanging as well.
If you want to solve the hanging problem you have to clear all unused running applications.
4. Use Cloud storage to store your files which you want to save for the future: Store only those files in your memory card which you needed every day and upload those files to the cloud storage which is needed in the future.
5. Update your Software: Most android users don’t like to update the software of their phone. Long used software version cause hanging problem in your android smartphone.
To solve this, update your phone immediately. The mobile manufacturing company provide different updates for your android. To update your android software manually.
6. Reset Factory Data(Not Safe): It is the most important way to solve hanging problem in Android phone. The factory reset option is available in each Android phone. If you already take lot of steps to avoid the hanging problem of Android phone, then you must have to use factor data reset option.
Secure Process of Factory Reset:
Factory process may delete your personal data like contacts, memos so you must need to follow the secure process before performing the factory reset option.
Whenever you perform factory reset process never forgot to take Backup of all your files. You can move this backup files to the external SD card, PC or cloud storage.
7. Avoid the use of smartphone when it is overheated: Try to avoid your smartphone when it is overheated. Using WiFi or other powerful features may cause overheating sometimes, and using a smart phone that time also injurious for your health as well. This condition lags the CPU processing so stop using mobile that time. Check more related article in #SmartPhoneTags: Phone ,smartphone
Sections: News (1) Technology Education (2)
Earboard - Copyright @ 2016 - 2021 Forumer. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. DMCA Content Removal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Earbaord.