|Join Earboard / LOGIN! / Advertise / Join Earboard Affiliate /Contacts / News|
Stats: 588 members, 740 topics. Date: Monday, 28th May 2018
Newsletter JAMB WAEC NECO NABTEB BET9JA Affiliate
|Click Here to Receive Our Next Post via Email ...|
10 Habits of Highly Successful Women
|10 Habits of Highly Successful Women by Editor: 12:00 am On March 8, 2017|
Do you wish to be successful in your business and way of life? Then, here are the habits successful women have used to conquer.
According to VibrantNation, these are the 10 habits that rule most highly successful women. Following after this might give you the edge you need in life.
1. They fail a lot but they don’t stop trying.““Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”– Oprah Winfrey.
2. They get up early and they stay later than their peers.“Don’t let being a woman hold you back from the leader that you’re destined to be.”– Jamie Farsnel.
3. They don’t follow the crowd. “ Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”– Anne Sweeney
4. They are humble. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.”– Iyanla Vanzant.
5. They never stop learning and listening.“Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.”– Hillary Clinton.
6. They network and find a great team. “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.”– Alison Pincus.
7. They don’t just dream they take action.“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.”– Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie.
8. They have high self-esteem. “Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable”.Jack Canfield.
9. They are forever optimistic. “If this is something that you really want to do, if you believe in it … simply keep forging forward because success will come.”– Cassandra Sanford.
10. They take care of their health. “To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”Buddha.
Your Legit and Trusted Loader / A letter Discussing the performance of recent international sports competition in My Country / A Story: And I have had to live with this stigma for the rest of my life /
Sections: News (1) Music Education (2) Jobs Gossip(2) Career (2) Romance Computers Phones Travel Sports Fashion Health |
religion Movies SSCE[Waec, Neco,Nabteb] University Updates Webmasters Programming Betting Romance